Friday, September 18, 2009

Hello

Hi Yall... How is everyone? Good I hope... I have had a pretty good couple of days except for being sick...The doctors think that my mom and sister have EDS which is flippin awsome.... my pain is getting unbearable...After everything that I am developing a state of depression and I have started writing poetry again which is something I only do when I am depressed....I am thinking of putting some of my writing on here but I usually dont share my writing....I am so sorry I have not been posting alot on my blog, its just I am having alot of problems with my fingers...It is AWFUL....Well as always I better go...if anyone has questions email me at hells_angel95@yahoo.com Luv yall

2 comments:

  1. Geeze. Keeping it a family affair, yes? Haven't gotten to your e-mail yet. Will do. Kid in school. Lots to do. She's had a touch of a yucky funk, too.

    Hope your fingers feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EDS is no fun whatsoever. I was diagnosed in April after 7+ years of pain and fatigue.

    So, hi. From a fellow EDSer. It's not easy, but one foot in front of the other, right?

    ReplyDelete