Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Echo. Today

hi guys....i dont know how everyone elses day has been but i know mine has been crappy. I had to have an echocardiogram done today to make sure i didnt have micro valve prolapse, dont know the results yet but i will soon enough...I was so scared of what they were going to do but i ended up almost falling asleep. Every time i would dose off she would turn the volume up on the computer and my heartbeat kept me from falling asleep...everyone told me that there was nothing to worry about today but there is a little feeling in the back of me that keeps me from believing them...its one of the most scary feelings you can imagine not knowing for sure if your your heart could explode or anything else like that is really scary...I really just want to help people my age and/or younger understand that they are not alone and if they need someone to talk to, i really understand.....well thats my blog for today i may get back online later and give more updates and advice.....love yall

1 comment:

  1. How odd is it that you ended up coming to my blog, as my nearly 8 year old niece is suspected of having the very same thing that you suffer from. Huh. Thank you for being so thoughtful to share your journey with Ehlers Danlos. I do think that it is important to educate people about something that not many people know about. For us, we advocate/educate about adoption.

    I'm going to fly back through and read more about you. Must do a garage sale in pouring down rain.

    Thanks for coming by! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete