Saturday, August 29, 2009

Just another day...not so bad

today has been alright...not hurting near as bad as i would be any other day...i have been concentrating on bellydancing most of the day which has got my mind off of the pain...i guess thats how it works today....the only thing that is hurting really bad today is my head....ehlers-danlos has changed my life dramatically because now i have answers as to why i am hurting all the time and other symptoms that i have had all my life...hopefully i will have the test results from my echo. monday or so.....a girl can hope right.....i really hope it comes out ok, im pretty sure it will but as of right now i am scared to death of what is gonna happen.....i was talking to my mom the other day about what i want to do with my future...i told her that i was going to have a carrer until the pain becomes so unbareable that i cant work anymore....i will have a family and friends...im not going to let all the problems that go along with eds put my life on hold....i refuse.....well i guess i better go....luv you guys and hold on another day with whatever problems you may have....Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment